
So for those of you Cyber Voyeur's who didn't know... LH and I are in a thursday night Bowling league. We stink... but it's still a lot of fun. I think the fact that we still use the house balls and rent shoes when the rest of the crowd brings there own might be our downfall. But, Thursday night proved to be full of excitement... and some of the best quotes yet! Take a listen:
- She's not only my partner, she's my coach!
- Follow through like you are shaking hands with the pins
- Follow through like you slapping the pins upside the head
- Aim down the middle
- Don't throw it in the gutter!
- That pin didn't stand a chance
- Yours
- I think my shoes are the problem
- I like the ball with the chunk missing out of it
- Which beer is mine?
- Is your bowling handicap like your golf handicap?
- Does a flush beat a four of a kind?... and finally...
- You mean I wasted all that HEAT on the 9th frame!
1 comment:
you forgot: "what do you call a bowler that uses two different weighted balls?.......Bi-bowler"
Post a Comment