I am pretty sure the two guys, ah-umm, I mean ladies driving this car where gays! Some of the stickers/yellow 1980's caution signs "on board" : come out come out wherever you are. One sign said: girls rule, the other one said wife in trunk. Both guys, I mean ladies had bandannas on like they were getting ready to clean a house and both were smoking. HOT! The rainbow flag sticker and equality sticker gave it away though. I knew right away after that they were gays!
Guess what this gay bought?! Had to folks! It was just sitting there on the shelf at Walgreen's. And let's be honest, my chin hair deserved it! Let me just tell you, this thing is like tweezers on crack! WOW. I'll keep you posted if it is worth the hard earned money I dropped on it!
Um yes... that's my thumb... but if you look a bit past it, you will notice the two ladies pushing a bird cage down the street! They were giggling and having a good ole time. I think they stole that bird... in broad daylight non the less! If your missing your bird friend, let me know... I bet these two had something to do with it! I can tell you what neighborhood I was in at the time.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Random Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment