Fanny and her little hair Bump... I kept trying to get her to fix it... but she said she liked it and wasn't gonna. Just proves she is not a true back... otherwise that bump would be fixed and a ribbon would be installed!
Not sure why I took this picture...oh wait... YES i do. Hidden off to the left is a woman walking out of Homo Depot. (she is just above the orange carts there) she had a pair of real tight, short jean shorts on and a half t-shirt on... so everyone could see her waist bracelet of course. (Is that what they are called?) It was real HOT... (not) but most of the male shoppers at Homo sure thought so. I thought one guy was going to break his neck watching her.
Sydney was packing heavy the other day playing in the yard! I guess she was expecting Flies on her trip!
Pat Benatar in the House! I snipped this one with the ole... "phone on the chin thinking" shot! works every time! This lady was real 80's... her and her buddies where gonna party like it was 1999 for sure.
If I rode bikes like a bunch of you virtual readers do... this is how I would do it. Notice how that lady on the back doesn't even have her feet off the pedals here. Her partner is holding em up... She is just sitting there...checking for traffic in her little rear view eye mirror! Awesome. I would sport two of those mirrors too. Maybe one on my handle bars right next to my bell!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Fanny and Stuff...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment