So, I've tried maybe 4 times to no avail to upload pictures... not sure if internal error means my end or blogger end. Nevertheless... here is whats been happ'n'n...
Martina McBride Concert... went with Aunt Carrie. Her and her gal pal (cowboy hat and all) We had a good time... and I cried. (you read that right) I tried the "my nose itches... my eye is twitching move" to cover it up... but damn the tears were flowing. I am a mush cake people... always have been...and when Martina started singing about little kids and child abuse...and then flashes of a little girl on the big screen...who "turns into a concrete angel" well... I lost it. Aunt Carrie laughed at me... I just shrugged my shoulders. G damn... can't believe I just blogged that!
What else... the playhouse is almost done. It's about to make me cry due to how long it's taken to build.
Seth and Syd are great... funny as usual. Seth is starting to chat it up. His big word he uses currently is "SHARE" He directs that one towards Syd a lot.
Okay... as soon as I can upload some pics... we will get some footage of things...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Blogger Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh is it Friday? or is it cryday? you are such a baby.
yep, you are no longer very "tough" in my eyes anymore. wussy.
Post a Comment