Maybe it's time for a different marketing campaign! Who looked at this guy and thought to themselves... "WOW, he really represents our target audience!" Leather pants, thin hair, leather skin from too many trips to the tanning bed and one sweet gold chain! He screams healthy!
Listen, I'm already on the bus to H e l l ... so I can make fun of this stuff. This guy is Creepy looking and I want to turn the channel when this add comes on! And that woman (who looked better as a blond) who talks in these ads! SERIOUSLY...I would rather spend all my money at Whole paycheck then run the chance of running into any of these weirdos at Natural Grocers!

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Seriously...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've been meaning to ask KK to ask BFF what the hell is up with sickly pasty man in the commericals. It makes me want to avoid shopping at VC.
Root,
Everytime I see this add, I throw up a little. I am so glad you are finally advocating for the rest of us to get it off the air...maybe he is family?
I just found out she is the owners wife, and the creepy guy is her brother... so there you go! Weird!
this is a real touchy subject at our house root. L is soooooooooo sick of the q and a that come along with this dreadful commercial.
you crack me up, and your readers share your sentiments.
This ad made me quit the team...
i'm ready to quit the team too. i heard that the scary man is barry manilow's very tan brother.
Post a Comment