So springtime usually gets me out of the house... but that means the old blog gets neglected... so here is a quick update... cause it is snowing/raining outside today and I have some time... kinda!
We took the kids to see the 3-d version of the Monster v.s. Aliens... but funny thing is they don't make LITTLE kid 3-d glasses... hmmm seems like most their customers might be little kids.... might be a good idea to get little people glasses. Anyway... here is a picture of Seth sporting his glasses. I had to bust the ends off the arms so when he leaned back the chair didn't knock them off his face... but I LOVE this picture. He looks like a little old man... kinda like the one from the movie UP! Oh, a nice side note about 3-D movies and me... I get sick watching them. Who knew. I had to look down everytime something starting moving real fast on the screen to keep from feeling sick!
We took a trip to the mall the other day with Syd and on our way out we noticed a nice display window with "pretty" dresses in it. We made her pick out her favorite and then we made her pick out our dresses. She picked the Blue one... LH got the black one and I am almost certain I got the brightly colored pattern one. Thanks Syd!
I can't remember where we were coming home from.. but it's hard to pass up pictures like this for future use!
Seth having some fun with the lotion... it's hard to see... but there is about a pound of lotion on his jammies too. I was parenting this particular time... and I HAVE NO IDEA where he a: got the lotion from. b: how long he was pumping it out of the bottle and spreading it everywhere. I just looked over and, BAM... there was he was covered in lotion! I'm an awesome parent.
Bumper Bellies anyone?
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment