(Famous Quote of Sydney Gene)
If you can guess who this is... and $5 more if you guess what she is getting out from behind the washer and dryer! Hint: She lives in Boulder
It's Anne Lannan. And she's fishing out one of her socks. AM I RIGHT?
I owe you 5 bucks KK! As for socks... no, it was a fly swatter... and I don't think she ever got it. But boy was I cracking up watching her try! (insert chinese lady voice) She is FUNNY lady!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It's Anne Lannan.
And she's fishing out one of her socks.
AM I RIGHT?
I owe you 5 bucks KK! As for socks... no, it was a fly swatter... and I don't think she ever got it. But boy was I cracking up watching her try! (insert chinese lady voice) She is FUNNY lady!
Post a Comment