I know I know.. I am a golfer... BUT, I am also a superintendent of my old mans golf course, and trust me, when you have to deal with golfers on that level... you really start to hate a handful of them. Take this guy for instance... Fat ass there bending over drove his van practically up to the pro shop door... purchased his range balls... put the basket inside his van... drove approx another 20 yards...parked sideways, not face in... so he didn't have to walk as far I guess... then, this is the topper... TURNS up his stereo loud enough so anyone within a mile of the place can hear it while he hits his range balls. Surprisingly I didn't go tell the guy he wasn't at the beach... and to turn his f*#!n stereo off... (not sure what got into me....) But seriously guy... if you read my blog... here is some advice: Next time you come to hit range balls, park straight in, walk to the pro shop, carry your range balls back to the range and keep the cool 99.5 the mountain station contained to maybe a pair of headphones. This is a golf course... etiquette and respect of others is still real important... and you're real lucky I was having an off day... and was actually nice and let you rock out and be a schmuck.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Why I hate Golfers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment