Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hmmm

I suddenly feel like I'm in college again. Except instead of text books, beer cans, pizza boxes, dirty clothes laying all over the place (we all know there was none of the above in the sorority house I lived in during college but I'm trying to create a visual here, work with me) Anyway... Our house feels like a kids crap bomb went off! And it's not even Christmas yet! Nooo, it just a five year olds birthday around here today and one big kids crap bomb all over my living room floor. Plastic crap, Barbie crap, Polly pocket (?) crap, makeup crap... (of course it's NOT CRAP to Syd or anyone else so I have to embrace it laying all over the house!). Can't wait til the second crap bomb goes off on Friday!





- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Hooray said...

i am just cracking up....sounds like you are "crapping" up...kind of like cracking up. but not.