Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twice


I just got called sir twice... Yes. Twice by the check out lady at Lowes. First time I shook it off because we just started the check out process... "Good afternoon Sir"
Second time I was a little offended because we chatted and got along so well while she scanned all my stuff...but nope, Nancy didn't pick up my female charm: she left me with: "Thank you Sir, have a nice day!".

Cracking up!

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

kennyk said...

your blog is lookin good sir

Kitty said...

i know alot of BUGS (big ugly girls)that could easily be mistaken for sirs but you are not one of them.

Hooray said...

WHAT!?! No f'n way! YOU, mistaken for a sir!... seriously...i'm shaking my head. Were you wearing some type of Carhart getup?...i know if you had been wearing your "xmas sweater" with the gold shoes there would have been no mistaking you for a sir.