Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Croup

So Syd has the Croup... she sounds like a little Seal. This is exactly what her and I looked like last night in the bathroom trying to steam it out of her. I always wear my khakis to bed, my blue denim shirt and brown shoes and she looks just like a little Mexican boy when the Croup hits her! After the steam, they recommend you bust the croupey kid outside to freeze their little larynx so the inflammation goes down. She was so sweet and a trooper when I had to take her outside. The first words out of her mouth when we got out there was "Mom... look at all those stars!" What a cute little Mexican she is huh? Seriously... kid is sick as hell, and she is noticing the stars in the sky at 2 AM in about 20 degree temp. I Love Her! I mean I Love the Mexican Boy!
And for those of you not fortunate enough to experience Croup as a parent... (you probably had it as a kid...) here is a lot of INFO about it.

1 comment: