So Seth dropped an apple slice down into the "jug-o-money" we have for loose change. All I could think was "oh no... fruit fly's"
So, I decided it was time to dump out the "jog o" and count our gross profits! This is some of the items found inside the jar. Possibly from when Syd was Seth's age as well. Not pictured: the toothbrush, Bolt, paintbrush, piece of beef jerky and beer bottle opener. And yes... that is a tampon... compliments of Seth as well.

So, upon getting all the crap out of the jar, Syd was playing with the money, making a pile for LH: "Mommy needs money" she put some in her own purse "It's getting low" and then for me, she shoved all these dollars into my bra. "It's candy mom" So, what I got from Syd during all this was Mommy needs money, Syd's money is getting low... and I need candy in my Bra! Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment