skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"It's Hot? It's Not Hot!"
(Famous Quote of Sydney Gene)
Friday, November 23, 2007
hurricane seth
Hurricane seth hit the dog food bowl tonght! Memphis and Logan didn't seem to mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links to....
Oh Kenny!
Champ!
Huh-Ray
My Company
Root
Root
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(102)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(213)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(24)
▼
2007
(123)
►
December
(54)
▼
November
(47)
Syd, Skiing, Shew...
No title
We are so going skiing tommorrow! The syd-monster...
I started the first fire (in our fireplace anyway)...
Now we need snow pants and stuff
Someone got new skiis today! sweet.
Watch Out Elton
staying warm
Syds late night caught up with her on our short ri...
The Croup
"these are big snow boots"
hurricane seth
I'm so sick I made this after turkey cocktail in t...
Oh NOoooo...
Happy Turkey Day
Today the boys had the clients kid using the wheel...
I love this dog. I want tucker to marry her!
Showed up on the jobsite to find my boys putting t...
quote of the day
Shopping for Rugby Prom
I SO bought this today! I like her... Kinda like ...
Pedicure for the Rugby Ladies
Syd found the pad of sticky notes this morning! S...
Someone got stickynoted!
Coach Karl got a new dog...
Light Rail Adventure...
SLUGBUG!
Seth sometimes just sits and thinks!
quote of the day
Visit the Rootels Web Page
Champ stopped by after a vigourous bike ride with...
Weekend 4 of yard cleanup... I might have to cut a...
Syd is getting her coloring practice in on my comp...
Just sitting at the trailer repair joint watching ...
Take that Elmo!
Meat Head is standing up in his highchair! And no...
This kid gives new meaning to Meat head!
These three guys were picking up trash... At the d...
Celebrate good times...
LH celebrates....
You know this guy?
More on Sunday's activities
I pulled out my sniper camera once again to get a ...
Today is my parenting day of the week. LH has to ...
fall clean up
I was in charge of Syd and Seth thias afternoon......
Friday Night Hockey
►
October
(22)
Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment