The Big Girls...(and Fanny...) came over the other night for "crappy dinner" and some Crafting. Cause if you come over to my house during the holidays... we CRAFT! They were told to bring a small 2" by 2" object for a "surprise" craft after dinner... I was impressed with their politically correct decor they added to the window. (click to enlarge...)

There's Fanny working the scissors and glue sticks...

Puff showing off her new snow globe... probably the best snow globe EVER! I probably should have told them we were making snow globes... cause Puff might have rethought the small stuffed animals as objects she brought to crappy dinner... but, she used em anyway... like I said... the best snow globe EVER! Nothing like two... bloated animals stuck in a jar with some glitter!

I had to adjust some of the
snow globe items so they would fit into the jars... good thing I had the angle grinder handy!

Ah... drinking and crafting.
Tis the season people!

KT is admiring her new paper weight/spoon snow globe she will proudly display and use daily to hold down all her USA Rugby paperwork.... and yes... in case you were wondering... that is a
fancy back drink in her hand... KT!
No comments:
Post a Comment