


With Kenny "P" and Ray! We took the kids out to Papa's for some sledding, but the wind was blowing so dang hard it was miserable. So Kenny "P" and Ray Ray jumped in the concrete mixer/sled and I pulled them at a mild 10 MPH through all the dirt and drifts! Kenny was crying afterwards... either from laughter or true pain! Hard to say.

They survived... I'm pretty sure it was the big blue coat that did it for Ray and road bike jersey for Kenny!

Even Wendy went for a spin... after the wind died down some!
2 comments:
I was not crying out of joy you jerk. I hope the P stands for Pain, cuz that's what I've been feeling since the "sledding" incident of '07.
FF!....Nice comment Kenny! Making me laugh out loud! Now that was REAL fun! I am so glad WE LIVED!!! And it was TOTALLY the coat!
Post a Comment