For those of you that don't know... I have a brother. No... I really do. He is the oldest Root kid and his name is Timmy, well that's what I have always called him since I could say it. But I wouldn't call him that unless you are his little sister. Anyway... we went down to Uncle Tim's and Aunt Michelle's the other day to get us some Firewood... and Syd brought her swimsuit this time to get in the hot tub!
Seth really wanted to get in... but diapers and non potty trained kids don't work so good in hot tubs! So he had to stick to hand dunking!
Tim is using the one finger head stop so Seth doesn't take a dive...
Seth checking out the skidster...
LH and Michelle watching Syd and Tim... while Tucker and Memphis enjoy there trip down south to see their cousin dogs!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Uncle Tims...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment