Thursday, June 26, 2008

Catch Up... Catch Up!

This is how much it cost to fill up my Truck... and I love the sign. I wish I was only paying $78 bucks to fill it up... try 156.00. (and these was like 3 weeks ago... it's close to 170 now... hear me wimpering?) So for all you people crying about how much gas cost you... try paying this weekly to operate your vehicle. I'm looking into bio-diesel... or a cart and horse to get to jobs!
For those of you who didn't know... our old 50's beer fridge crapped out... so Chano (the guy with the chainsaw in the tree) had an extra fridge... I celebrated him giving it to me by stocking her UP! Yummy...

Don't you wish you were in love like these two. Riding around town in your buddy's truck, holding each other... watching everyone who passes you take pictures of you with their camera phone. Oh, and she has big headphones on too... wonder what she was listening too? Journey... don't stop believing...or maybe some Debbie Gibson I bet it was Debbie Gibson...
I told Syd the boys were coming over to work in the yard some...so she busted out her Spanish dictionary and started reading up on her Spanish. I am positive I heard her say to Shorty...

"Yo es la Heffe'"

No comments: