
So as noted in past post the stump project has consumed more hours of my life then I originally anticipated. Above is weekend 1 working on getting the sucker (insert in F in front of that word if you want) out of the ground...
Weekend 2... lots of corona's, cussing, sawzall blades, new axe, SyRae and neighbor Forrest's help... still a big stump in my yard. 

Tuesday... Had the super safety crew come over and work on the stump!
Well... I had Hugo mow my lawn and string trim. I might even saw him picking up dog poo... (his a go-getter)
I was inside eating breakfast, looking at Kenny's blog and Bfisk blog...I was also watching Hugo mowing my lawn thinking it would be really nice to have a lawn boy.
Shorty was getting after it! His quote... "Amy, can I have some gas for my little motor?" He wanted a glass of water.
An hour later the stump had been cut out... my lawn mowed, the dog poo picked up and I had caught up on all the funny ladies blogs. It was a good morning!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Stump from Hell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you enjoyed a little of what I get to do every day. surf the internet while at work!!! :) Isn't it fun...
Post a Comment